So now that spring has sprung, I'm pumping up the glow!
The cheeks have the show. And I'm in love with Harvey Prince!
Here are some of my favorites this month.
- I'm loving the 100% pure caffeine eye cream. It smells yummy and makes my eyes feel bright and awake.
- Next up, I mix my Dr. Jart BB with Benefit Porefessional to create a smooth, perfectly hydrated canvas for my new MAC studio Tech (I finally splurged on this product after lenghty deliberation)
- Then the CHEEKS - I start with contouring using my Pixie bronzing powder. Under my cheekbones, the sides of my nose, under my chin and along my hairline. Then the blush Right on the cheekbones - right now I'm using Benefit Dandelion (it's light and illuminating), but I have a Benefit Sugarbomb on the way! Lastly, the Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter right above my cheekbone and blended into the blush. Perfect Camera Ready.
- Finish it off with some mascara and a lip gloss and you have classy in the bag.
- Nothing tops off a great beauty routine better than a heavenly scent. I must admit that I have fallen in love with several Harvey Prince scents lately and Cherie Blossom is my pick of the moment!
- At the end of the day, I remove it all and moisturize with Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum. It is totally capable of getting rid of the winter duldrums.
This is a slightly blurry photo, but this is the full routine in action!