Monday, March 24, 2014

March's Motivations

So now that spring has sprung, I'm pumping up the glow!

The cheeks have the show. And I'm in love with Harvey Prince!
Here are some of my favorites this month.
 
  •  I'm loving the 100% pure caffeine eye cream. It smells yummy and makes my eyes feel bright and awake.
  • Next up, I mix my Dr. Jart BB with Benefit Porefessional to create a smooth, perfectly hydrated canvas for my new MAC studio Tech (I finally splurged on this product after lenghty deliberation)
  • Then the CHEEKS - I start with contouring using my Pixie bronzing powder. Under my cheekbones, the sides of my nose, under my chin and along my hairline. Then the blush Right on the cheekbones - right now I'm using Benefit Dandelion (it's light and illuminating), but I have a Benefit Sugarbomb on the way! Lastly, the Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter right above my cheekbone and blended into the blush. Perfect Camera Ready.
  • Finish it off with some mascara and a lip gloss and you have classy in the bag.
  • Nothing tops off a great beauty routine better than a heavenly scent. I must admit that I have fallen in love with several Harvey Prince scents lately and Cherie Blossom is my pick of the moment!
  • At the end of the day, I remove it all and moisturize with Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum. It is totally capable of getting rid of the winter duldrums.
This is a slightly blurry photo, but this is the full routine in action!


2 comments: